domingo, 10 de noviembre de 2013

JOB INTERVIEW


- Can you tolk about you?

Yes, of course. My name is Sara Bertolino, I am 17 years old and I live in Las Piedras.
I'm a senior student in high school number three and I'm actually studing 6º of medicine. I'm responsible and always have new projects in my life. I'm very friendly and sociable with people. Also I'm good at working cooperativelity  and good to managing
for my time.

 
 

- Why are you a good candidate for this job?

Well, I think I am a good candidate this job because I am patient and responsible. Also I have experience working in this area.

  


- What would you like to improve?

I'd like to improve my working experience as a therapist assistant and improve in the area of rehabilitation specially with kids.

 
- How do you see yourself in five years?

Well, in five years I will be finishing my career of psychomotricist, and I will be helping people with disabilities.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario